Cutting, Oren (1847-1924): m’d 03 Mar 1888 VAUGHN, Nancy Virginia; s/o David and you may Mary Ethel (Mattoon) Cutting; produced 14 Oct 1847 to the coming in the Playground Place, Otherwise
CYRUS, James (1812-1861): m’d 1832 DUNCAN, Margaret; s/o Nimrod and you can Frances Cyrus; cousin out-of William Cyrus, thought to have come inside the 1847, if that’s the case returned to Henderson Co. IL because of the 1850 ahead of taking nearest and dearest in 1853
CYRUS, William (1820-1890): m1. 1842 DEAKINS, Mary Ann; m2. 1865 Garland, Jane BRISCOE Sutherlin; m3. 1880 Moore, Margaret H. CHARLTON; s/o Enoch and Rebecca (Cook) Cyrus
“CYRUS, WILLIAM–Is involved with farming and you can inventory-increasing from the Scio, Linn State. He was born regarding Scotch and English mothers during the Granger Condition, Tennessee, on 17th off e overland to Oregon and it has resided for most years for the his ranch into the Linn Condition. Try opted your state Senator away from one state for the 1866, and in 1872 is actually selected condition administrator. Their farm at Scio contains eleven hundred acres of house. He was age try Mary An effective. Deakins, a local of Indiana. Of the the lady their youngsters are Rebecca J., Enoch, Rachel, Hepsibah, Henry, Charlotte, Mary E., Nancy C., Christiancy M., and you may John Elizabeth. By the their 2nd girlfriend, Jane Brisco, away from Indiana, his children are Owen B., Jane, and you will Warren. Their third wife is Margaret H. Charlton, of Virginia. In 1884 there are shoot to your Mr. Cyrus farm, his family members, comprising 60-four people and you can grandkids.” [Reputation of the newest Willamette Area from the Herbert Lang p.670]
1) DANFORD or DANFORTH, John C. (c1822- ): most likely don’t marry; among four people whom packaged from Fort Hallway having Stewat Pennington; was in Basic Team away from Oregon Riflemen in the 1847, he submitted toward provisional house states within the 1847 and you may 1848 inside the Clatsop County however, didn’t document a contribution claim; was at Ca inside 1850 https://datingranking.net/tr/telegraph-dating-inceleme/, turned up into Oregon within the January 1850 up to speed brand new Bark John W. Accommodate you to narrowly missed wrecking at mouth of your own Columbia, was a student in Douglas County Oregon from inside the 1860 and 1870; perhaps identical to John Pursue Danford, s/o Ebenezer and Hepzibeth (Dufur) Danford otherwise Danforth, produced twenty-six Jan. 1821 Belknap Co.
NH [possibly nephew regarding Joseph Danforth here]
1) DANFORTH, Joseph S. (1791- 1860): m1. sixteen Nov 1817 WELLS, Rosalinda; m2. twenty-four Jan1859 BAKER, Mrs. Elizabeth ROBINSON ; it appears very first wife passed away twenty four Can get 1856 inside the Illinois. There’s no sign she used this lady spouse western. NOTE: Joseph Danforth married an effective Rosalinda Wells given that did his boy, Macho Danforth.
Homosexual, Evans Stewart; d/o Joseph and you can Rosalinda (Wells) Danforth
1) DANFORTH, Lucius (1822-c1900): m1. 1844 WELLS, Sophia A good. (divorced); m2. 1857 BASYE, Mary Ann; s/o Joseph and you may Rosalinda (Wells) Danforth; a physician, came back east together with family unit members late 1849 or early 1850 and you will arrived once again by yourself inside the 1852, later divorcing Sophia to own abandonment because of the woman refusal so you can go with him; hidden Fraternal Cemetery , Thompson Drops, Sanders Condition, Montana
1) DANFORTH, Manly (1818-aft 1885): m1. twenty-two Mar 1847 WELLS, Rosalinda (1829-1847); m2. 20 Jun 1851 MALY, Maria Anna, divorced; s/o Joseph and you may Rosalinda (Wells) Danforth; was still residing 1885; compensated Yamhill Condition, was at Way Condition because of the 1860 census; 1870 was a student in Jackson Condition and also by 1880 was surviving in Columbia County, Arizona
DAVIDSON, Charles Henry (1828-1909): m’d 1868 SYLVESTER, ent) Davidson; a physician, existed some towns and cities just before finding from the 1880 in the area of Brigham Area UT
14) DAVIDSON, Eliza Ann (1828-1899): m’d 1848 BURCH, Benjamin Franklin; d/o Hezekiah and you can Melissa (Page) Davidson; spouse was Capt. in 1855 Indian conflicts; 1857 served on Condition Constitutional Seminar; member of earliest legislature; 1868 condition senator; Superintendent off county jail; 1887 appointed Recipient away from Land-office; increased inventory southern area out of Independence, Polk Co